Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Poll - What kind of mountain biker are you?

Share

If you're viewing this post online at our blog, then you've probably noticed the giant poll sitting right above this post. I'm a sucker for polls, and I hope you are too.

I'd love to know a bit more about the people that read my blog. Are you a cross-country workhorse? Do you prefer to ride the lifts? Do you go it alone, or with a group?

Let's hear it!

You can subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail, or if you are receiving it via e-mail, you can visit the blog site to read other posts and leave comments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a cross country rider. I prefer riding my hardtail and love single track. I ride on the east coast and in Hong Kong. I am trying to get in as many rides as possible in different locations.