Saturday, October 11, 2008

Company Name Contest

Share
A big thank you to everyone who submitted an entry to our company name change contest. We're sorry it's taken so long to get to the next stage (the voting stage) of the contest, but we've been overwhelmed with submissions, over 1,000 of them, and it's taken a while to sift through them all. We've circulated the names among our staff and are whittling down the suggestions to our top 5. We'll put the top 5 back out to you in a week or two for a vote - the winning entry will receive a free trip to Peru in 2009!

On a side note, we just got this e-mail from a client who was on our Rocky Mountain Singletrack trip this summer. E-mails like this really demonstrate how enthusiastic we are about our jobs and why we love what we do:

"Just wanted to say a big thanks to Sacred Rides for my Rocky Mountain Singletrack trip. Not only was it the best mountain biking holiday I have ever had, it was the best holiday I have ever had. Great people, great weather, great guides, great rides...

Eddy and Johanna were great, took care of us all really well and I learned so much from both of them. I learned more in 1 week than I have learned in about 5 years of riding. My confidence and technique have improved greatly and I'm looking forward to trying some new things when I go to Scotland in a few weeks.

Anyways, just wanted to say thanks again for making it such a memorable trip. You guys rock!"
- M. Barrat, UK

The feeling is mutual, so thank you too!

Mike

--

You can subscribe to this blog via RSS or e-mail, or if you are receiving it via e-mail, you can visit
the blog site to leave comments.

No comments: